Following my work on the PMP® series, I began work on a new, five-course path introducing the principles of business analysis, a key role in understanding needs and developing requirements that lead to project success. These courses can help viewers prepare for business analysis certifications like the PMI-PBA®, CBAP®, or serve as continuing education credits toward certifications like the PMP®.
The full series of courses can be found below:
- Introduction to Business Analysis & Needs Assessment
- Planning for Business Analysis
- Discovering Business Analysis Information Through Elicitation
- Conducting Business Analysis & Developing Requirements
- Monitoring Requirements & Evaluating Business Analysis Solutions
Pluralsight is the leading technology workforce development company that helps companies and teams build better products by developing critical skills, improving processes and gaining insights through data, and providing strategic skills consulting. Trusted by forward-thinking companies of every size in every industry, Pluralsight helps individuals and businesses transform with technology. For more information about Pluralsight, visit pluralsight.com.
PMP and PMI-PBA are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute.