In October 2015, I finished developing a massive new library of course materials for Pluralsight covering project management topics preparing viewers for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam. Through this series, I attempt to humanize what is often very dry and technical material, while providing viewers with the knowledge necessary to pass the PMP exam with flying colors.
At the end of the series of 14 courses, spanning more than 41 hours and in excess of 3,370 slides’ worth of information, students will have amassed the formal contact hours of training required as a prerequisite for taking the exam. Thanks to Pluralsight’s subscription model, this is arguably the most affordable way to earn these contact hours in any capacity, all while students enjoy access to an incredible library of supporting material.
In August 2017, I began the process of updating the full course series to align with the new Project Management Body of Knowledge 6th Edition. Upon completion of this update, the courses will be perfectly positioned to help viewers gain the mandatory training hours and knowledge necessary to ace the newest version of the PMP exam, launching in Q1 2018. This update will ensure Pluralsight’s PMP training remains one of the best – and best value – options for aspiring PMPs for years to come.
The full series of courses can be found below:
- Introduction to Project Management & the PMP Exam
- PMP® – Organizational Influences & Project Management Lifecycle
- PMP® – Project Integration Management
- PMP® – Project Scope Management
- PMP® – Project Time Management
- PMP® – Project Schedule Management
- PMP® – Project Cost Management
- PMP® – Project Human Resource Management
- PMP® – Project Quality Management
- PMP® – Project Communications Management
- PMP® – Project Risk Management
- PMP® – Project Procurement Management
- PMP® – Project Stakeholder Management
- PMP® – Earning & Retaining Your PMP® Certification
Founded in 2004, Pluralsight is the global leader in online learning for professional software developers, IT specialists and creative technologists. Growing massively over the past several years, the company has acquired other major online learning solutions and tools, including TrainSignal, Digital-Tutors, Smarterer and Code School, expanding their library to more than 6,000 courses serving customers in more than 150 countries worldwide. In 2017, Pluralsight was named #20 on Forbes Cloud 100 List.
PMP and the PMBOK Guide are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute.