Hi, I'm Casey Ayers.
Since returning to school to get my MBA in 2008, I’ve…
- Directed the development of apps for iPhone and iPad.
- Cofounded a product prototyping studio featured by Time, Wired, Gizmodo and many others.
- Helped develop a pharmacy that better connects patients and physicians.
- Created a new twist on poker.
- Written a book on how to travel the world for free.
- Helped clients in a wide range of industries do better work.
- Generally had an absurd amount of fun.
In recent months, I’ve thought long and hard about what I want to do next, with my slate clean for the first time in years. The answer is: I don’t know.
What I do know is this: I want to team up with a talented group of people to do meaningful work. Something that’ll leave a mark. Something that will benefit from my experience developing and leading projects of all flavors and sizes. I want to dive into something on a full-time basis and do my best work yet.
My undergrad work was in Economics and Finance. My MBA focused on Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I’m working on my Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, and should have that completed in September.
I like to write, to create, and to talk to people. I like to solve puzzles and accomplish the things that seem a little too hard or crazy. I do many things, and what I do, I can do for you.
If you think I might be valuable to your team, please let me know. If you know of someone else I might be able to help, I’d greatly appreciate it if you’d put us in touch.
I can’t wait to speak with you soon.