Hi, I'm Casey Ayers.
Since returning to school to get my MBA in 2008, I’ve…
- Directed the development of apps for iPhone and iPad.
- Cofounded a product prototyping studio featured by Time, Wired, Gizmodo and many others.
- Helped develop a pharmacy that better connects patients and physicians.
- Created a new twist on poker.
- Written a book on how to travel the world for free.
- Helped clients in a wide range of industries do better work.
- Generally had an absurd amount of fun.
In recent months, I’ve thought long and hard about what I want to do next, with my slate clean for the first time in years. The answer is: I don’t know.
What I do know is this: I want to team up with a talented group of people to do meaningful work. Something that’ll leave a mark. Something that will benefit from my experience developing and leading projects of all flavors and sizes. I want to dive into something on a full-time basis and do my best work yet.
My undergrad work was in Economics and Finance. My MBA focused on Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, as well, and am familiar with project management standards, methodologies and techniques that apply to any industry.
I like to write, to create, and to talk to people. I like to solve puzzles and accomplish the things that seem a little too hard or crazy. I do many things, and what I do, I can do for you.
If you think I might be valuable to your team, please let me know. If you know of someone else I might be able to help, I’d greatly appreciate it if you’d put us in touch.
I can’t wait to speak with you soon.