Following my work on the PMP® series, I began work on a new, five-course path introducing the principles of business analysis, a key role in understanding needs and developing requirements that lead to project success. These courses can help viewers prepare for business analysis certifications like the PMI-PBA®, CBAP®, or serve as continuing education credits toward certifications like the PMP®.
The full series of courses can be found below:
- Introduction to Business Analysis & Needs Assessment
- Planning for Business Analysis
- Discovering Business Analysis Information Through Elicitation
- Conducting Business Analysis & Developing Requirements
- Monitoring Requirements & Evaluating Business Analysis Solutions
Founded in 2004, Pluralsight is the global leader in online learning for professional software developers, IT specialists and creative technologists. Growing massively over the past several years, the company has acquired other major online learning solutions and tools, including TrainSignal, Digital-Tutors, Smarterer and Code School, expanding their library to more than 6,000 courses serving customers in more than 150 countries worldwide. In 2017, Pluralsight was named #20 on Forbes Cloud 100 List.
PMP and PMI-PBA are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute.