Project Management training is my flagship offering through Pluralsight. Since 2014, my courses have helped thousands of learners worldwide master the fundamentals of project management and apply them within a variety of fields and industries. Many of these learners have also used these courses to completely fulfill the mandatory training requirement for the PMP® – Project Management Professional – exam.
The latest version of this series was rebuilt from the ground up in 2021 in order to incorporate agile principles and the latest best practices and emerging concepts in global project leadership. Links to each course in the series follow:
- PMP: Right for Me?
- Foundations of Effective Project Management
- The Skills of Effective Project Leaders
- Serving as a Project Leader
- Selecting a Project Methodology
- Communicating Effectively in Project Environments
- Assembling and Empowering Project Teams
- Coordinating with Virtual Teams
- Engaging Project Stakeholders
- Integrating Business Analysis Skills with Project Management
- Gauging Project Team Performance
- Managing Project Scope
- Planning in Traditional Project Environments
- Planning in Agile Environments
- Managing Project Resources
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Managing Risks in Project Environments
- Procurement Management in Project Environments
- Managing Project Changes
- Closing Out Project Work
To learn more about the latest edition of the course series, you may visit my site focused on introducing my course offerings at Study.PM or visit the series directly.
PMP® is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute.